- How do I buy a parking pass?
- Where does TRAX run and where do I board?
- How much does TRAX cost?
- What do I do for a lock out?
- What if I lose my key/swipe card permanently?
- Is there a place I can store my luggage?
- What do I do if there is a problem with my room?
- Can I switch rooms?
- Is there a curfew?
- What do I do with my dirty linen? Can I get new/extra linen?
- Do you have cooking supplies I can use?
- Are there cleaning services, or am I responsible for cleaning my own room?
- What hours is the Heritage Center open?
- How can I do laundry?
- Is there a lost and found?
- What is the earliest I can check in?
- What time is check out?
- I have to leave early in the morning to catch my flight. What should I do to check-out?
- Can I use the pool table or music room?
- How can I get online?
- Breakfast 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change.
All University lots require any vehicle to have a parking permit, to purchase click here. This will require you to enter your license plate number at the time of purchase. Commuter services checks meters and parking lots Monday – Friday.
Click here for schedules and additional information.
If a guest is locked out of their room go to the Summer Conference Guest Services Desk between 6:00 a.m. and midnight. A temporary key and/or swipe card will be issued. For any further questions, please call the Summer Conference Guest Services Desk at (801) 587-0458.
If a guest is locked out between the hours of midnight - 6:00 a.m., call (801) 587-0458 for assistance. A Summer Conference Coordinator will meet the guest at a pre-determined location to access the locked room. Please allow 30 minutes for staff to arrive from the time of notification.
The Summer Conference Guest Services Desk will be able to assist you. It is a $100.00 fee for losing a room key and $10.00 for losing a swipe card.
Contact the Summer Conference Guest Services Desk located inside the Peterson Heritage Center. Phone number is (801) 587-0548.
The Summer Conference Guest Services Desk, located inside the Peterson Heritage Center, will assist you. You may also call (801) 587-0458 for assistance.
What do I do with my dirty linen?
There is a dirty linen bin located on the first floor of every building. Collect the sheets, pillow case, and towels prior to check out and drop the items in the bin.
Is there housekeeping?
We do not offer housekeeping service. If there is there is an issue with your room or building, contact the Summer Conference Guest Services Desk at (801) 587-0458. The Summer Conference Guest Services will provide a clean towel in exchange for a used towel as needed.
What are the hours of operation?
The Peterson Heritage Center is open from 6:00 a.m. - midnight daily.
Open from May 20, 2019-August 3, 2019
The laundry facilities located in the residence halls are complementary. Detergent is not provided.
You may contact the Summer Conference Guest Services Desk, (801) 587-0458. Items will not be held beyond August 3, 2019.
The Summer Conferences Guest Services Desk opens at 6:00 a.m. daily. If you need to check out earlier, notify the Summer Conferences Guest Services Desk at (801) 587-0458 24 hours in advance.
Can I use the pool table?
Guests staying 30+ days in the residence halls are able to use the pool tables.
How do I access Wifi?
You may connect to 'UGuest' without log in information. If you need assistance call (801) 587-0458.